Sunday 4 December 2016


CONFRONTATION WITH GOD


I spent my days wandering over the green mountains
And at nights I return to my room
to sleep by the cliff.
Listening to the sweet gurgling of the stream.

**********************

The mountain and the valley
are already in deep slumber.
The valley got lighted
by nothing but the moonlight.
And the moon got fragmented
Into pieces on the flowing water…
No signs  of civilization
Not even traces in the horizon..

There in  the lap of the mountains
On that  cold night
Above the vivacious stream
I experienced you..

The gigantic iron bridge got lit up by the moonlight..
And something surreal happened…

I looked up at the sky
I saw you smiling.
But no longer you frown me
Nor sympathize me
You want me to come to you
You want me to unite with you....


THESE ARE SOME STILLS FROM OUR TOUR...












© copyright 2016- All rights reserved 


2 comments:

THE HIMALAYAN EXPEDITION For some, the Himalaya is a frontier against which to test themselves. Others find refuge and tranquility in th...