Tuesday 27 December 2016

                                                TRAP


I don't really fall
in love
With anyone
Rarely I do.

It's true
That I like people.
But love?
It takes a little more.

So, I don't love.

But, in your case,
I guess
I did.

Or you could say;
I could have fallen for you.
There was a chance.

Usually, you'd find me
Avoiding such risks,
For I'm a man,free,
I escape responsibilty,
And, I run away.

But in your case,
I guess
I did stay.

And may be I waited,
Or perhaps counted
Days and months,patiently,
While the smell of your hair,
And the touch of your hands,
And the kiss of your lips
Lingered in my thoughts.

And often i forget
All of that.
But in your case,
I guess I coulldn't
I guess
I have not.

© copyright 2016- All rights reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE HIMALAYAN EXPEDITION For some, the Himalaya is a frontier against which to test themselves. Others find refuge and tranquility in th...