Tuesday 26 April 2016

A JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN







   A JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN:

Sitting on a rock nearby  the stream,
In silence listening to its rhythym,
Watching the pebbles blue,red and white,
I discover peace in cool waters of it.

A strange sort of silence prevails,
As those in the primeval times,
Those blue sky and nature's bounties,
Adding to the sylvan beauties,
Hypnotized me.

Those boulders gigantic,
perched above the cliffs
like ancient strange motifs,
haunted me.

Those deep and dense jungles,
like unsolved riddles
fascinated me.

I lie there motionless...
My obsession with reality washed off with the cold water of the stream.

A lot more to explore...
A lot lies beyond the vision of my naked eye,
And form there on, I ventured out into that world of unseen and unknown......

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE HIMALAYAN EXPEDITION For some, the Himalaya is a frontier against which to test themselves. Others find refuge and tranquility in th...